Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wow, it is June already?

Where has the time gone? I feel like I start a lot of blog posts with that question, but it feels as if time is just flying by.  I cannot believe our little girl will be 7 months old this month! She is growing up so fast. 

Kennedy started at a daycare this week, I was nervous (no I didn't cry when I dropped her off) but excited also because it will allow her to gain social skills, see other kids and learn from them and her new environment.  I hope she thrives there, however so far she is napping horribly there and is beyond exhausted when she gets home.  (In fact as I type this she is down for a nap at 5pm, when her bedtime usually starts sometime around 6:30)   I hope she starts to nap better, but it will take time for her to adjust to her new surroundings and noises.

Aunt Kelly and Uncle Marty (or should it be Grandma Kelly and Grandpa - err Papa? - Marty?) got Kennedy her Sophie, and man does she love it!!!




Giving Dad the stink eye


Trying so hard to get that head in her mouth!

Kennedy also got to try green beans for the first time this past weekend - she wasn't happy at first, but then soon gobbled them up!  Cody even got in on the action a little bit (after she was done of course).


 


 

Kennedy also got to play in an exersaucer finally, and she loves it.  She only gets to hang out in there for short periods of time, but she is doing well in it, and loves to have access to all of her toys right there in front of her.

 


 


 

 

We just love her to bits and pieces (as any parents should) and we cannot wait to keep watching her grow and learn new things.  I still just cannot believe it has been 6.5 months already!

No comments:

Post a Comment