Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holiday Recap part 1 ... Thanksgiving

Well, I did it, I failed to post at all about the holidays. I created this blog so that I would have something to share with family, but I also created it as a way to eventually share with Kennedy someday what we did as she was growing up, and what do I go and do? Completely fail to post anything about her holidays.  So, here is the beginning of my end of the year recaps.  They'll be quick for the most part, and chalked full of pictures, but what else is new?

I'll start with Thanksgiving.

This year for Thanksgiving we went up to visit family in Cameron Park.  It was great to see everyone, and spend our holiday together. 










The day after we headed up to Apple Hill for some hot cider.  We stopped for breakfast/lunch along the way.











That weekend when we got home it was time to get out the decorations and Kennedy so graciously helped in the decorating...




See, told you that was quick.  Now on to December and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment