Tuesday, October 19, 2010

11 months!

Kennedy turned 11 months old this past weekend.  This starts the official countdown to her first birthday and I cannot believe how fast it is approaching.

She is growing and changing every day, even though she is still a peanut.  A little about how she is doing and developing:
  • She is currently in 6-9 month, or 6-12 month clothing, and size 3 diapers.
  • She is crawling and get into everything now
  • She can now sit up on her own from a laying down position or from her belly
  • She is pulling up on everything and stands pretty well holding onto things
  • I am pretty sure she now has her own "words" for things, such as the dog, hi, bye
  • She will wave bye bye to people, and to a select few will even say bye bye (more like a ba ba) while waving.
  • The kids at her daycare also say that she says Hi to them when they wave to her, they got so excited the other day when I went to pick her up because they just had to tell me.  On a side note - the kids LOVE her there, which makes me very happy, as Kennedy seems to love them just as much.

  • She looks for every sound that is being made, and when I say look, I mean, crawl around any chair that is there, crane her neck around to see where something is and even go into another room if necessary.  She is very inquisitive.
  • Lastly, we are currently watching my Aunt and Uncles dog while they are on vacation with my parents, and when the dogs bark while playing she stops  to listen, and then will start to"bark" right a long with them.  It is rather cute. 



I am sure there are many many things that I am missing as there are new things every day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment