Saturday, September 18, 2010

10 Months

Kennedy turned 10 Months old this past week (September 16, 2010). 





She is crawling around, talking (baba, dadas, and I swear she is saying doggi when she looks at Cody), she is starting on finger foods but really hasn't grasped it too much yet. 

She is finally in size 3 diapers, and in her 6-9 month, and 6-12 month clothing.  It is exciting to finally see some chubs and rolls on her. 

I have already started to plan her first birthday party.  I am just hoping people can come since it is in November and close to Thanksgiving.  We never really got a chance to have a "come meet Kennedy" party once she was born, so I am hoping her first birthday will be fun and can substitute for that. 

Well, for now, that's it.  I will have an update as to what we (i.e. she) has been up to the first half of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment