Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

I know it is a bit late, but we've been busy, and Kennedy has been fussy (damn you teething), so I just haven't had the time to do a full blog post (and well still don't).  We went to my cousin Debbies house in Woodlands for my Great Aunt Jackies 75th Birthday (the day before Easter).  So that was our Easter celebration.



On our way out for the day!




Aww, little miss Sidney.  When she found Debbies little guitar she took right to it! It was as if she instinctually knew what to do.  She is absolutely adorable and loves this thing!


The fam!!  Aww how I love them :-)


Our Family Easter Pic!

Grandparents and us :)

This is my Great Aunt Jackie.  When my grandmother passed away from Pancreatic cancer in 1989 she stepped in and took my cousins and I under her wing.  She was for all intents and purposes our grandmother while growing up.  While she could in no way replace Grandma Anne, she will forever be a grandmother figure to me. 

Our little sunflower girl!


Talking to her dad and telling him about her day.

Well, that is it.  Sorry I do not have a ton of time to blog about much more than inputting pics.  I promise I will try and do more another time.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment